Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How to mend a broken relationship

How to Fix a Broken Relationship

Have you and your mate been having relationship issues lately? Are you not getting along like you used to? Are you considering breaking up simply because things are not as great as they once were? Are you hurt and frustrated and hurt about your relationship and desperately want to do something about it? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may actually be experiencing a broken relationship. Now, before you get all in a tizzy, a broken relationship can be fixed with a bit of hard work and effort. In many instances, fixing a broken relationship can be relatively fun and lead to an even stronger relationship than before. In this article, we'll discuss some proven tips for fixing a broken relationship. Are you ready? Let's begin.

Difficulty: Moderate
Instructions

1
Figure out why your relationship is broken. Your relationship is broken for a reason. You may have hurt your mate or not respected them. Perhaps you didn't appreciate all the little things or got involved with someone else. Whatever the reasons, you must take a few minutes to figure out how the relationship became broken in the first place.
2
Commit to making the relationship better. You can't change the past but you can change the future. When you love and care about someone, you can pick up the pieces. However, you must make fixing your relationship a priority. You must put in a bit of work to rebuild the love and affection. Therefore, commit right now to make the relationship better.
3
Forgive and move on. Now that you are committed, you must forgive yourself and your mate for the pain they caused. You must forgive them and concentrate on healing. By letting bygones be bygones, you can fix the relationship. Holding on to any old pains or grudges will not help your relationship and will make it worst.
4
Change yourself. As hard as you try, you can't change your partner - you can only change yourself. Concentrate on changing yourself for the better and alleviate the issues that caused your relationship to suffer. For instance, if you stopped showing respect for your boyfriend or spouse, now is the time to become more respectful of them with your words and actions. If you stopped appreciating your girlfriend or wife, now is the time to appreciate her with flowers, cards and candy.
5
Communicate with your partner. Once you employ these strategies, your mate will see that you have indeed changed and will be more open to communicating with you about your relationship. During this conversation, you should tell them how much you love and care about them and want your relationship to work out. After all,fixing your broken relationship isn't necessarily hard but it can take a bit of time. By following the above advice, you'll be well on your way of fixing your relationship issues and making it better than ever before. Good luck!
Still Loving your Ex?AboutAstro.com
Get back with your Partner, read this Free Personal Astrology Report



Tips & Warnings

If your mate isn't interested in fixing the relationship, don't force them. Simply give them time and work on imp
roving you instead.
A relationship counselor may also be able to help you fix your relationship.


Read more: How to Fix a Broken Relationship | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5039697_fix-broken-relationship.html#ixzz109es9Ylw

2 comments:

  1. “I have met Pedro five (5) months ago and I felt since the very first moment this is the love of my life. The first month he was indifferent to the situation even I felt he was behind all women except me. I asked myself: Does he know that I exist? I was feeling terrible about this because deep in my mind I knew he was the right person for me. My friend, Julia told me: There is this africa voodoo, he can help you. I was skeptical at the beginning to be honest because I never believe in these types of things. I decided to contact Lord Azeez, and he was very sweet, and he knew also that Pedro was meant to be my soul mate. he sent me a Love Spell that worked in 3days he invited me to dinner, then to the disco, then to the theater…..now he is just mine!! Thank you so much!!! this is the email of the spell caster lordazeez1990@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO:
    i want to testify to the general public how my ex lover was brought back to me by the great power's of dr Ekpiku after three months of loneliness and not talking to each other, my ex-lover called me after my contact with dr Ekpiku that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with two kids. All thanks to dr Ekpiku for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need. job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing spell,money spell,protection spell,lottery spell,pregnancy spell etc.you can Contact him via email:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete